Sunday, December 9, 2012

Test Your Funny Bone #6

It's that time of the week when I check to see how funny my readers are. Leave a caption in the comment section for the picture below. Everyone's answer will be posted later in the week and linked to your blog if you have one.


I don't know if this was a slumber party game I am not aware of or the result of a science experiment that exploded, but they seem to be enjoying themselves. I welcome your take and humor on what this picture is. Leave your caption in the comments.

11 comments:

  1. After the party game of "Catch the Octopus", the girls had to pose for a picture. Unfortunately, nobody told little Susie that squeezing the octopus too hard would cause it to squirt out vomit like ink all over her friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! If you squeeze an octopus too hard it explodes like a tube of toothpaste! Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The town's annual Calamari Cake Bake ended in disaster. You could say it blew up in their faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this one! :D Made me laugh!

      Delete
  4. This group of Cereal Killers soon moved on to Cephalopods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new wave in anti aging!
    These middle-aged ladies are showing their appreciation after an yogurt facial (with cereal exfoliant) followed by octopus suction.

    Hestia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Proposed clown gang for gritty Batman and Joker reboot: Rejected

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.