Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Funny Bone Results #7

On Saturday, I posted my weekly picture and asked my readers to supply their funniest caption. Following the picture are the caption I received.


Peachy1 of Being Peachy
  • OMG it's like a melon, but full of water.. there is noooooo SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........
  • Here at Camp, we help our former pageant Toddlers over come their addiction to Mt Dew and Pixie straws with healthy choices that they enjoy just as much....
  • Steeeeelllllllllllaaaaaaa !!!!

Rachel of When a Lion Sleeps
  • THIS IS THE BEST WATERMELON EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
  • WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SWALLOWING A WATERMELON SEED WILL MAKE A WATERMELON GROW IN MY STOMACH? IT COMES OUT WHERE!? 

Kevin of Who Woulda Thought?
  •  Daaaaammmnnnm! Mom told me to stop swallowing the seeds!
  • Kaaaaaahhhhnnnnn! Oh look, watermelon. 

Stephen Hayes of The Chubby Chatterbox
  •  "How did I get stuck with such a tiny slice?"

Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain
  •  WHYYYY? Why would Amy make this block of cheese look like watermelon? WHYYYYYYYY? (intense sobbing occurs) 
  • The gift of pooping golden watermelon slices turns out not to be such a gift.

Neal of Raised By My Daughter
  •  Why you bigger than my mouth?! How I eat you?!!!

Red of Doesn't Speak Klingon
  •  Help! I'm being eaten by a slice of watermelon!

Mrs. Luttrell of The Coffee Blogs
  •  WAHHHHHHH!!! But I wanted THE WHOLE watermelon!
  • Although the picnic started out friendly, that quickly changed when the picnic goers had to pick seeds out of their coleslaw from little Joey's allergic reaction to watermelon.

A Beer For The Shower
  •  This is not a cake, this is a lie!!!!

Alex Ferguson
  • That kid just found out eating intense amounts of watermelon would not, in fact, make him black.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty tragic picture. Exactly the reaction I would have expected from a young Oliver Hardy given a piece of watermelon for lunch. Couldn't they have given him some fried chicken as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't do caption comments!!
    I think I sat and looked at that picture for a whole hour and still nothing!
    My admiration goes out to those that can. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.