Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Funny Bone Results #8 - Christmas

For last weekends caption contest, I used a Christmas theme and posted the following picture asking my readers to leave their funniest caption in the comment section.


Following are the responses I received.

Peachy1 of Being Peachy - blink: blink: blink: therapy... won't be enough.

Stephen Hayes of Chubby Chatterbox -  When the Witness Protection agents told me they had a perfect job for me, I was expecting something different.

Vinnie C of As Vinnie C's It -  The bunny's on standby in case the child's been naughty all year.

Rachel of When a Lion Sleeps -  There are some things that you just can't unsee, even with the help of therapy.

Becky Wall - Celebrating Halloween and Christmas at the same time.

Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain -

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE

THE MYTHOLOGICAL GANG

UNIBROW SCRAGGLES

KLAN BUNNY

BOZO the ELF-CLOWN

and mastermind

BOY ANGEL

Hestia - After 20 years of therapy, Klaus discovered the reason behind his deep seated fear of clowns and mythological creatures while going through his mother's old pictures.

Red of Doesn't Speak Klingon -  Yaan knew that money was tight, but couldn't hide his disappointment when the mall combined ALL major holidays in one.

A Beer of the Shower -  In Yugoslavia, eye don't shop for Christmas presents. Eye browse.


4 comments:

  1. Aside from the child, is there anything that ISN'T creepy about that picture? Shudder.

    Great captions, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what they have going on over there, but I want some.

      Delete
  2. I'm really enjoying this feature on your blog. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The first post was intended only to be a filler to finish up when I was posting every day, but it has turned out to be pretty popular.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.