Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Funny Bone #5 - Results

I posted this picture on my blog a few days ago and asked for my readers funniest caption.


Following is the responses I received as of the time I am posting now.

Rusty of Swinging Like a Rusty Gate left three responses.
  1. "You know, I feel like I can tell you anything..."
  2. "A really good listener"
  3. "It's okay, nobody is looking"
CLR of The Slow-Dripped Life - Hazel waits patiently for Samuel to make his move.

An Anonymous reader - Sadly, Annabelle misunderstood the meaning of the word "boner".

Heather G of I Am A Floatie - Lily figured she could safely slip into something a little more comfortable seeing that Gerald had no eyeballs. 

Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain left two responses.
  1. Try as she may, Agnes could never get as thin as her friend Frances.
  2. Poor Donald waited and waited for Sarah to decide what she was going to wear.
Becky Overturf Wall left three responses.
  1. Do I have your attention now?
  2. I love every bone in your body.
  3. I know you want me even if you don't tell me. I can see right through you.  
Addman of Muppets for Justice left two responses.
  1. After seeing Anita naked, Jared could not disguise his raging boner. 
  2. It's getting hot in here, so take off all your flesh.
Kevin at Who Woulda Thought? - I know you said you were going to bone me, but this is ridiculous.

Wily Guy of It's MY Mind! left two responses.
  1. I would never have taken my clothes off, if I knew you were going to laugh at me.
  2. Bless you. I've never seen anyone sneeze their skin off.  
Stephen Hayes of The Chubby Chatterbox - At this bordello we can get anyone's juices flowing, but in your case it might cost a bit extra.

A Beer For The Shower - Sarah had been promised a good boning, but Johnny just didn't have the guts to go through with it.

Mrs. Luttrell of The Coffee Blogs - Sigh...I wish I was as thin as Cindy. She's got such great cheek bones.

Alex Ferguson - Look at the bone on that guy!

Youngman Brown of Good Youngman Brown - I swear, Stanley, it's like you don't even notice me anymore. 

6 comments:

  1. The captions that your readers came up with are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad that I didn't even attempt to take part. I couldn't have topped any of those captions. Utterly hilarious. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done this a few times now. You need to jump in on one. I love your humor.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I do one every week. I put up the pictures on the weekends. It has been fun and I plan to keep doing it.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.