I love them. As usual, I supplied the picture and the readers supplied the caption to go with it. There are no winners or prizes. Everyone just gets to play with no pressure. Well…maybe a little bit of pressure. I mean, I am going to post your responses up for everyone to see. So, there's that.
Let's tear ourselves away from the penguins for a moment to see what captions were submitted.
Addman of Muppets for Justice
- There was always something fishy about that girl...
Vanessa D of My Half-Assed Life
- Way to go Chilly, now she knows we're back here.
HeatherL of Stretching My Wings
- Darn this lack of snow and ice! We'll never catch up to her if we just waddle!
Becky Overturf Wall of Contemplations
- The Pied Piper can come in all shapes and sizes.
- I'll ask Mom if my friends can stay for supper.
Sandee of Comedy Plus
- If just one more of you tries to peek at my underwear there's going to be some real trouble.
A Beer For the Shower
- Penguin up front: "I don't know what you're doing in this neighborhood, kid, but your kind isn't welcome here."
Stephen Hayes of The Chubby Chatterbox
- "What makes her think today is casual Friday?"
Winopants of Wino on a Ramble
- Little Susie always had to be the best at everything, even show and tell.
Rusty of Swinging Like a Rusty Gate
- The unlikely sequel: Phalanx of the Penguins
Red of Doesn't Speak Klingon
- Little girl! Give us back our bow-ties! We feel underdressed!
- Come with me, penguins...I'll get you top-hats to go with your tuxedos.
The Six-Fingered Monkey
- "Must. Eat. Brains."
Jen of Break the Parenting Mold
- shhhhh......follow me, I have a pool and a swingset and a slide and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and juice and what kind of juice do you guys like? and we can play dress-up and tea party and ponies and dollies...
Rachael of Rachael's Insane Rants and Bizarre Musings
- And Will name you "Chilly" and I will name you "Tuxedo" and I will name you...
Heather of Creative Devolution
- The embarrassment of being the only human to show up to a penguin flash mob.
- "This way to the Egress"
Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain
- "Now when we get to my house, you all have to hide under the bed."
- "You remember what we talked about right, you can have the shoes but I get the bow."
- "Maria! I just fell for a girl named 'Maria'"!
- "Summer's Eve - so the penguins don't follow your fishy smell"
Valerie of Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi
- Remember fellas... blend in....