I am one of the lucky few who even knows how he is going to die. I have told people this for years and I know that I am correct. When my time comes, it will be one of two different ways. I will either be killed because…
- A tree fell on me
- Something else happened
All of these things can be decided later, but I need to start thinking about one of them now. What do I want my head stone to say? All the decisions about the funeral only affect one particular day, but the words on the headstone will be there for people to see for decades or longer. The choice of words is very important.
Of course, there will be the usual name and dates, but what else should be there. I have taken the liberty of jotting down a few of my ideas.
- I should have forwarded that email.
- My mom would be proud to know that I had on clean underwear.
- Could you take a step to the left? You're blocking my sun.
- I see dead people.
- At this point, if the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm not too worried about it.
- Could someone go check my house? I think I left the stove on.
- Step on my nuts again and I'll haunt you.
- I can see up your skirt.
- You know that light at the end of the tunnel? It's like a refrigerator light. As soon as the door shut behind me, it went out.
- Could someone update my Facebook page?
Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For the entire month of April, 1,873 bloggers are working their way through the alphabet. One letter every day but Sundays for a total of 26 days.
Click here to visit the website and get more information to see if you might want to join in next year. It's a lot of fun, introduces you to hundreds of new blogs and gives your writing some fantastic exposure.