Monday, January 7, 2013

Funny Bone Results #10

On January 4, I posted the following picture and asked my readers to supply me with their funniest caption.


These are the captions received:

Jayson Ferguson - Must be a school for Wall Street executives!

Shockgrubz of Randoom Blog - If you think the recess bike is bad, you should see what they haul us in for detention!

Rosa Mystica - Gosh, when they said "homeschooling multiples" I don't think this is what they meant! 0_0

Hestia
  • A little life lesson on what will happen if you don't stay in school!
  • What they mean is Ideal School (for teachers): small class sizes, students not allowed to run amok and teacher stays fit while peddling.

Red of Doesn't Speak Klingon - Wait!...What? There's no ice-cream in here!

Stephen Hayes of Chubby Chatterbox - The most important lesson of all: life is an endless journey in a vehicle without a driver.

Queen Holly the Magnificent of A Holly With Follies - I don't think the child stealing goblins truly understand flying under the radar.

Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain - We promise never to do it Gangnam Style again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.